Sunday, April 14, 2013

Serial Communication Interface 1.0

So this is the project that inspired me to create this blog. Mostly because it is the first program I wrote that I thought others may find useful. This program is a simple GUI to communicate with microcontrollers over a COM port. I wrote this program to help me in the early stages of my many projects development. I have also written clear documentation for it and clean code. I did so because when I learned how to communicate with  a microcontroller I had to take bits of information from all over the internet to make it happen and it bugged me that there was no centralized reference for that task. So here it is, the first package I have ever put out to the public: https://sourceforge.net/projects/serialinterface/  If you have any questions or suggestions I would love to hear them. westonforbes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment